The Black Label is a rotating roast that offers the opportunity to switch things up and try something new and unique.
CURRENT BLACK LABEL ROAST:
- Ethiopia Organic Fair Trade
- Ethiopia Guji Shakiso - Kayon Mountain Estate
- Elevation grown: 1900 - 2100M
- FT ORGANIC
- Varietals: Different Heirloom Types
- Wet processed on raised beds & special hand sorting
The Kayon Mountain Coffee Farm was established in 2012 with the aim of producing top quality coffee in a socially and environmentally responsible manner. The farm is situated in the southern part of Ethiopia in the Oromia region, Guji Zone which is about 320 miles from the capital city, Addis Ababa. The farm is privately owned by Ato Esmael and his family.
Flavour profile: Sweet, clean, floral honeysuckle aroma, caramel, lemon tart in a cup with medium acidity and juicy body.
Roast Level: Medium/City Roast